On August 20th , I was born and parents gave me Suhandi s my name. I am the third son of three brothers and always grateful eventhough I was born in a moderate economy family, I am still be able to get decent education up to college.
It was really hard getting through those hard time, from kindergarten until junior high school in xaverius I Balam, one of the best private school in my city. Since I was in the primary school, I’ve already loved to interact with my friends and started to learn bussiness by selling kedondong, diary books, stickers, and sweets.
When I was in junior high school I helped my mother delivering risoles in the school canteen. After I was graduated from junior high school, I continued my study in SMA N 10. From here I started to make friends with multiple races, ethnics and backgrounds, then started to realize my inner potentials. In this senior high school, I actived in organization such as OSIS (as the third leader of MPK), Drumband, dan KIR (Kelompok Ilmiah Remaja).
My prestations in that time were :
- Second position in Lomba Cepat Tepat isekolah.org, PT.Telekomunikasi Indonesia
- Second position in Lomba Karya Tulis Ilmiah UPTD Lampung tingkat SLTA 14 September 2005
- Second position in Lomba Display Drum Band & Padarampak Bandar Lampung 13 Februari 2006
- Second position in Lomba Karya Tulis HIMEPA Unila.
- Third position in Lomba Karya Tulis tingkat SMA di HIMASAKTA FKIP UNILA 21-22 Juni 2005
With this prestations along with my school prestation, I was able to continued my study in Universitas Lampung majoring in Management thorugh PMKA selection. In the beginning of my college I entered 4 organizations (Economic English Club, Kelompok Studi Pasar Modal (KSPM), HMJ-Manajemen, dan UKMB). On the third semester I was elected as Sekretaris Bidang II Keilmuan Pasar Modal, UKMB and Staff HMJ, and in the fifth semester I was elected as General Secretary of UKMF-KSPM (Kelompok Studi Pasar Modal) and Coordinator of Humas Beswan Djarum Bakti Pendidikan 2008-2009.
Eventhough I entered so many organizations, but I am always trying to be able to organize my time for study and organizations, so that until the seventh semester. At this time, I am also active in blogging, because blogging is one of my hobbies besides badminton, photography and travelling. Besides studying, I also have experiences as private teacher, marketing freelance, and recently I was able to pass the selection in COOP of Telkomsel as SOO (Sales and Outlet Operation) BSD Serpong and now i work in PT Tunas Dwipa Matra.
my community (@beswan, @kaskus, @photography, @social community) and as a Moderator group Indonesia (@eyeka, http://blogid.eyeka.asia/2010/06/09/moderator-grup-indonesia/)
- Most Favourite Team in AIMA Marketing Competition in Jakarta
- First position in Best sales and consept AIMA in Palembang, Marketing Competition
- Second position in Photo Competition “Pembangunan Indonesia, Karya Pembangunan Bangsaku” 2010
- Best Comment in axioooutofthebox.com, Best quote in @VIOS, etc..
ADD my facebook: Suhandi Es
0812 7210 5678
# try everyday to smile and be grateful for what I have and who I am
My profile in Eyeka: